Monday 2 February 2015


frosty day
Today is the first day of my new career.  I'm leaving the stress behind along with some good friends.   My health, family and new business are my priorities now.

I've found my  memory card so here are some of the pictures.

I've cleared out some of the Elder and thinned the Blackthorn and left a few to grow. I'm doing the thinning a bit at at time so the birds have somewhere to shelter and nest.

My girls lay a good variety of coloured eggs, though they all taste the same.  They like to help when I'm digging to, hopefully there will be a few worms left.
I've finished digging over the polytunnel bed today, the frost should help break down the clay.   I've dug up more rusty metal than weeds I think I could start a scrap metal business, that's if there is a market for rusty horseshoes, spanners and rakes










The bulbs are starting to poke through and I think the buds on the fruit bushes are starting to swell, or it may just be wishful thinking.  The snowdrops are flowering and the daffodils are sprouting






No comments:

Post a Comment